- A brief narrative (in response to the application prompts) submitted online.
- Resume and unofficial transcript uploaded as a single PDF file. A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is recommended.
All applications are treated confidentially. Applications are accepted between March and April and decisions are made in May.
Undergraduates with at least three remaining semesters will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Transformative experience potential.
- Sustainability leadership potential.
- Commitment to collaborating with an interdisciplinary team and diverse cohort.
- Commitment to justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Academic qualifications.
- Emphasis on diversity and interdisciplinary balance within the cohort.
Graham Sustainability Institute Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
At the Graham Sustainability Institute, our dedication to academic excellence for the public good is inseparable from our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our mission of engaging, empowering, and supporting faculty, staff, and students to foster sustainability solutions includes ensuring that each member of our community thrives. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to empowerment, and the advancement of sustainability knowledge, learning, and leadership, see our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion page.