Graham Sustainability Institute Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Across the Graham Sustainability Institute’s programs, diverse stakeholder perspectives are embedded in the process of engaging with and across many cultural, disciplinary, and sectoral boundaries.
Graham supports engagement with a variety of organizations, including but not limited to the U-M campus community (students, faculty, staff), and external groups (alumni, partners, and stakeholders) engaged with sustainability efforts.
In 2017, Graham implemented a five-year strategic plan for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). The aim of this plan was to help Graham put diversity, equity, and inclusion at the center of the following efforts:
- Sustainability education and scholarship
- Daily interactions with faculty, students, and staff
- Communications and marketing
- Opportunities for employment at the Graham Institute
- Funding opportunities for students and faculty.
- Graham Diversity, Non-Discrimination, and Conflict Resolution Policy and Procedure
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategic Plan 2017-2021 - Year Four Updates and Year Five Plan (PDF)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategic Plan 2017-2021 - Year Four Plan (PDF)
- Graham 2018 DEI Year Three Report (PDF)
- Graham Institute Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategic Plan 2017-2021 (PDF)