Water@Michigan Collaborative, hosts in-person networking workshops with community partners.
Quarterly Workshops are an opportunity for university faculty to meet and listen to community partners. The goal of these workshops is to foster mutually beneficial relationships between community partners and interested university researchers by:
- Gathering knowledgeable people with common priorities;
- Curating connections to university resources;
- Offering connections to other community organizations with similar interests;
- Sharing information and expertise about priority water topics; and
- Facilitating partnerships that can address projects about specific water topics.
We work with community partners to discern focal topics and co-create effective formats that limit redundancy and burdens on our partners.
For more information, including format options, contact Jen Read.
Please sign up for the mailing list via the form on the left to stay up-to-date on Quarterly Workshop planning and logistics.