The following sets of resources are available to help prospective and current teams plan and implement NERRS Science Collaborative projects:
- Collaboration - information and tools for developing and managing a collaborative process
- Integrated Assessments - understanding, planning for, and implementing an Integrated Assessment
- Data management - developing and implementing a data sharing plan for your project
- Climate Focus - Successful Adaptation Indicators and Metrics
Learn more about efforts underway from Science Collaborative Team members:
- Collaboration learning and support (Julia Wondolleck)
- Understanding the drivers of usability (Maria Carmen Lemos)
- Data management support (Dwayne Porter)
- Climate adaptation indicators and metrics (Susi Moser)
Learn how your reserve might benefit from a U-M Graduate Student Master’s Project.
If you have questions or comments about the Science Collaborative, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.