- Valerie Brader, Senior Strategy Officer, Office of Strategic Policy, State of Michigan
- James Clift, Policy Director, Michigan Environmental Council
- John DeVries, Attorney, Mika Meyers Beckett & Jones; Michigan Oil and Gas Association
- Hal Fitch, Director of Oil, Gas, and Minerals, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Gregory Fogle, Owner, Old Mission Energy; Michigan Oil and Gas Association
- James Goodheart, Senior Policy Advisor, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Tammy Newcomb, Senior Water Policy Advisor, Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Grenetta Thomassey, Program Director, Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council
- John Wilson, Consultant, U-M Energy Institute
The role of the Advisory Committee is to provide input and advice reflecting the view of key stakeholder groups and to ensure the scope of study is relevant to decision makers. Committee members may also provide data and input throughout the process, but decisions regarding content of project analyses and reports are determined by the researchers.
Thank you to this multi-faceted group for their contributions to this important study.