integrated assessment (IA) Projects
The Graham Environmental Sustainability Institute is engaged in several Integrated Assessments. While all IAs focus on different topics and vary in their geographic scope and stage of development, projects are chosen based on certain attributes. Common themes connecting all IAs include:
- The problem is well defined,
- The topic leverages multi-disciplinary U-M faculty expertise,
- All three leges of the sustainability stool are addressed (environmental, social, economic),
- A key client or audience is involved and eager for outcomes, and
- Outcomes inform decision making.
To learn about each of these assessments, please visit the "IA Projects" menu to the left.