Join other faculty and researchers who are newer to collaborative sustainability research at U-M to share insights and make connections.
Should I attend?
- Are you relatively new to U-M or earlier in your career and interested in sustainability research?
- Do you want to connect with other scholars from different schools and departments working in sustainability?
- Do you have questions or ideas about conducting research that crosses disciplines, engages non-academic partners, and connects science to real-world change?
- Are you interested in learning how the Graham Sustainability Institute can support your work?
We’ll highlight funding and support services available through Graham’s Emerging Opportunities program, talk with previously-funded investigators about conducting engaged sustainability research, and have a conversation around your interests and needs. Refreshments and light snacks provided.
- Andrew Jones, Assistant Professor, Nutritional Sciences, School of Public Health
- Natalie Sampson, Assistant Professor, Department of Health & Human Services, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Robert Goodspeed, Assistant Professor, Urban and Regional Planning, Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning
If you have questions, contact Maggie Allan at 734-763-0749 or email@example.com.
Register by November 15, 2018.