The Sustainability Funding & Networking Event brought together faculty and researchers from across campus to learn about funding available through Graham's Emerging Opportunities Program and to network around sustainability interest areas.
Graham staff provided an overview of current funding opportunities, and recently-funded investigators shared lightning talks highlighting how their projects meet the characteristics of the funding program.
- John Callewaert, Graham Sustainability Institute - Graham & Funding Overview
- Andy Jones, School of Public Health - Making Diets Sustainable
- Frank Marsik, College of Engineering - Supporting Tribal Climate Adaptation
- Trish Koman, School of Public Health - Wildfire Smoke and Human Health
Participants then rotated through multiple rounds of networking based on attendee-identified sustainability interest areas.
- Download the sustainability networking topics (PDF)
Download the overview and lightning talk slides below