The FY2018 Transformation cycle is now open
Transformation grants support collaborative research and assessment projects lasting from one up to two years at up to $100,000 per year. Project teams must include researchers from multiple disciplines and must work with an external partner from government, industry, or non-governmental organizations to identify actionable options to advance sustainability.
How to Apply
Submit materials through the online application system accessible via the "Apply" link on this webpage, and provide all elements described in the Transformation Grant Request for Proposals (RFP).
- January 29, 2018 - Letter of intent deadline (required)
- March 12, 2018 - Proposal deadline
- Late April 2018 - Award announcement
- Transformation Grant RFP (PDF)
- Transformation Grant Budget Template (Excel)
- Transformation Grant Timeline Template (Excel)
- Proposal Approval Form (Word)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- View the presentations from the Sustainability Funding & Networking Event held September 25, 2017