The FY2018 Winter Catalyst cycle now open
The LOI deadline has passed. Use the unique URL in your LOI submission confirmation email to submit your full proposal.
Catalyst Grants are offered in the fall and winter to support a range of short-term, small-scale collaborative activities. These grants are intended to help better define an issue or decision maker needs, gather resources and develop partnerships, and determine next steps. Activities may include, but are not limited to, convening workshops or a conference, preparing white papers, and project planning for larger collaborative projects that would be eligible for transformation grants or other funding opportunities.
How to Apply
Submit materials through the online application system accessible via the "Apply" link on this webpage, and provide all elements described in the Catalyst Grant Request for Proposals (RFP).
- February 12, 2018 - Letter of intent deadline (required)
- March 19, 2018 - Proposal deadline
- Late April 2018 - Award announcment
- Catalyst Grant RFP (PDF)
- Catalyst Grant Budget Template (Excel)
- Catalyst Grant Timeline Template (Excel)
- Proposal Approval Form (Word)
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to review this Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) document - last updated February 7, 2018. Check back for additional updates..
- View the presentations from the Sustainability Funding & Networking Event held September 25, 2017